Cone Lines for Chickens
The cone line is purposely designed for the efficient and hygienic cutting of poultry products. At Unitech, we can manufacture and provide conveyors which facilitates this process. For example, we are able to incorporate cone lines for chickens.
Features and Benefits
- Efficient, easy to clean and low maintenance.
- Reliable and robust.
- Hygienic design, utilising food industry approved cones.
- Adjustable speed control.
Products are loaded and placed onto individual cones, which are then moved along a conveyor line. The line speed is adjusted on the productivity rate (or skill) of the operator. As each cone passes, the personnel can then carry out their required tasks, allowing for precise and waste free cuts.
Applicable Types of Conveyor
- Modular Belt Derived Units (horizontal, elevating, spiral applications and general transport).
- PU Belt Derived Units (horizontal, elevating, 2/3 tier packing stations, end of line applications and general transport).
- Slat Belt Derived Units (de-pal tables, accumulation alpines, combiners and low friction transportation).
- Wire Belt Derived Units (oven infeed/outfeed and general transportation).
The Unitech team can help design and manufacture the perfect system to suit your needs, giving you the platform to achieve maximum yields. If you would like to make an enquiry, please fill out the request form below and we’ll be happy to help.