Modular Belt Conveyors / Slat Belt Conveyors
Unitech manufacture a wide variety of modular & slat belt conveyors which are designed to suit the requirements of the industry sector they are supplied to. This ranges from industrial warehousing to food, beverage & pharmaceutical environments. Our core modular belt conveyor design is predominately of a stainless-steel construction, utilising the latest modular belts on the market to help facilitate the highest quality end product.
- Manufactured from 304 & 316 stainless steel, or also available in mild steel powder coated & aluminium.
- Unitech can provide complete PLC controlled systems or single standalone units which can be integrated into existing system or form part of a complete new packaging/production system.
- Hygienic design to the latest EN BS & EHEDG guidelines for ease of cleaning in the Food Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries.
- Vast array of conveyor widths available typically from (but not limited to) 85mm belt widths to 1500mm widths.
- Adjustable supports legs are available in many formats, with typical adjustments ranging from +/- 50mm for standard legs to +/- 100mm for non-standard.
Typical Configurations & Applications:
- Accumulation conveyors and product buffer storage to cover Unpacked / Packed products and canning & bottle applications.
- Bakery application.
- Combining conveyors and De-pal table applications available typically for the can & bottle industries.
- De-watering systems.
- Elevating applications both foods & packed products.
- Fish Processing.
- Horizontal food processing / production.
- Horizontal pack transport.
- Inspection systems.
- Integrated Case Packing & Palletise systems.
- Low Back pressure LBP applications to reduce pressure when accumulating.
- Pivot / Luffing belt conveyor configurations.
- PLC controlled systems for new or integration into existing lines.
- Poultry Processing.
- Products sortation & inspections systems.
- Radius Bend & Tight Radius Conveyors.
- Red Meat Processing.
- Salad & Vegetable processing.
- Spiral conveying applications for both direct food contact and packed products.
- Swan neck conveyors.
- Tight radius belt conveyor design for minimal foot prints & floor space.