Our transfer conveyors are designed to suit the requirements of the industry sector they are supplied to. This ranges from industrial warehousing to food, beverage and pharmaceutical environments. The conveyor design is mainly of a stainless steel construction. It utilises the latest belts on the market to help aid the highest quality end product. We also offer a primed mild steel option suitable for dry environments.
Through many years of experience, Unitech has developed and refined a ‘typical’ conveyor design. It is used across our transfer conveyor range.
- Manufactured from 304 and 316 stainless steel. Also available in mild steel, powder coated and aluminium.
- Unitech can provide complete PLC controlled systems or single standalone units. These can be integrated into existing systems or form part of a complete new packaging / production system.
- Hygienic design which adheres to the latest EN BS & EHEDG guidelines. This allows for the ease of cleaning in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- A vast array of conveyor widths are available.
- Adjustable supports legs are available in many formats. Typical adjustments range from +/- 50mm for standard legs to +/- 100mm for non-standard.
If you would like to enquire about our transfer conveyors, please fill out the request form below and we’ll be happy to help.