Gravity Roller Conveyors
Our gravity roller conveyors are used in a wide range of industries. They are used to convey products such as cardboard boxes, plastic trays and all manner of goods.
These conveyors use the force of gravity to move the products from one point to another. A person will then be required to remove and perform the next task in a typical packaging or processing cycle.
Unitech can supply and manufacture the complete range of gravity roller conveyors, designed to meet your exact requirements.
- Manufactured from 304 and 316 stainless steel. Also available in mild steel powder coated and aluminium.
- Conveyor widths from 200mm inside frame to 1500mm inside frame.
- Roller diameters from 25mm, 35mm, 38mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 63mm and 76mm.
- Roller pitches are dependent upon your load that you wish to convey.
- Roller types include stainless and mild steel, bright zinc plated, and rubber covered and plastic.
- Roller fitting can be easy to remove. They are spring loaded with hex or round spindles and can also be secured to the side frame, via bolts.
- Adjustable, supported legs are available in many formats, with typical adjustments ranging from +/- 50mm for standard legs to +/- 100mm for non-standard.
- Units can be fitted to existing systems or supplied mobile.
We use a wide range of accessories including:
- Ball tables.
- Braked rollers.
- End stops.
- Lift up gates.
- Mobile units.
- Side guides.
- Skate wheels.
- Spiral bends.
If you would like to enquire about our gravity roller conveyors, please fill out the request form below and we’ll be happy to help.