Gravity Roller Conveyors
Our gravity roller conveyors are used in a wide range of industries. They are used to convey products such as cardboard boxes, plastic trays and all manner of goods.
- Manufactured from 304 and 316 stainless steel. Also available in mild steel powder coated and aluminium.
- Conveyor widths from 200mm inside frame to 1500mm inside frame.
- Roller diameters from 25mm, 35mm, 38mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 63mm and 76mm.
- Roller pitches are dependent upon your load that you wish to convey.
- Roller types include stainless and mild steel, bright zinc plated, and rubber covered and plastic.
- Roller fitting can be easy to remove. They are spring loaded with hex or round spindles and can also be secured to the side frame, via bolts.
- Adjustable, supported legs are available in many formats, with typical adjustments ranging from +/- 50mm for standard legs to +/- 100mm for non-standard.
- Units can be fitted to existing systems or supplied mobile.
The video shows a gravity roller conveyor with a lift gate mechanism at the centre, on a gas assisted strut to allow personnel to pass through when required.
Our conveyors use the force of gravity to move the products from one point to another. A person will then be required to remove and perform the next task in a typical packaging or processing cycle.
Unitech can supply and manufacture the complete range of roller conveyors, designed to meet your exact requirements.
We use a wide range of accessories including:
- Ball tables.
- Braked rollers.
- End stops.
- Lift up gates.
- Mobile units.
- Side guides.
- Skate wheels.
- Spiral bends.