Unitech can manufacture and provide completely integrated PLC (programmable logic controller) cable conveyors. These are mainly used for handling cans or PET containers, up to speeds of 1500cpm.
Our cable conveyors are designed to be flexible systems which can convey products over large distances, at a low cost.
Benefits of Cable Conveyor Systems
- Single lane flexible conveying system.
- Low cost option for conveying over large distances.
- Tailored to suit customer requirements.
- Customised guide rails to suit containers.
- Can be integrated with slat/modular belt conveyor designs.
- Modular aesthetic design.
- Kevlar or steel core cables.
- Stainless or mild steel spines and frames.
- Roller or continuous wear strips.
- Direct shaft mounted motorised gear units.
Why Choose our Cable Conveyors?
We take great pride in providing systems which are recognised as long lasting, reliable and cost efficient.
Our cable conveyors have unique features that differ from other types of conventional conveyors. For example, the conveyor drive system utilises a pair of endless steel cables (situated on either side of the belt) which is used to both support and drive the cable conveyor.
They also feature tighter turn radiuses, engineered to increase efficiency and productivity for your operation.
Unitech can help manufacture the perfect system to meet your exact needs. If you would simply like to make an enquiry, please fill out the request form below and we’ll be in touch.