Unitech can provide completely integrated PLC (programmable logic controller) controlled cable conveyors that are used predominantly for handling of cans or PET containers up to speeds of 1500cpm.
Benefits of Cable Conveyor Systems
- Single lane flexible conveying system.
- Low cost option for conveying over large distances.
- Tailored to suit customer requirements.
- Customised guide rails to suit containers.
- Can be integrated with slat/modular belt conveyor designs.
- Modular aesthetic design.
- Kevlar or steel core cables.
- Stainless or mild steel spines & frames.
- Roller or continuous wear strips.
- Direct shaft mounted motorised gear units.
Our cable conveyors are designed to be flexible systems which can convey products over large distances at a low cost. They are recognised as long lasting, cost efficient and reliable systems. Cable conveyor systems have unique features that differ from other types of conventional conveyors – for example the conveyor drive system is a pair of endless steel cables which are situated on either side of the belt and is used to both support and drive the cable conveyor. Another feature includes tighter turn radiuses, engineered to increase efficiency and productivity for your operation. Unitech can help manufacture the perfect system to your exact specifications.
If you would like to enquire about our cable conveyor systems, please fill out the request form below and we’ll be happy to help.