Our trough conveyors are designed to suit the requirements of the industry sector they’re supplied to. This ranges from industrial warehousing to food, beverage, pharmaceutical and package handling environments.
- Manufactured from 304 and 316 stainless steel. Also available in mild steel, powder coated and aluminium.
- Unitech can provide complete PLC controlled systems or single standalone units. These can be integrated into existing systems or form part of a complete new packaging / production system.
- Hygienic design which adheres to the latest EN BS & EHEDG guidelines. This allows for the ease of cleaning in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- A vast array of conveyor widths are available.
- Adjustable supports legs are available in many formats. Typical adjustments range from +/- 50mm for standard legs to +/- 100mm for non-standard.
Trough conveyors are designed exactly as the name suggests (a conveyor which forms a trough shape) and they are used to carry and move bulk materials. The sides of a standard conveyor can be placed at different angles to contain the load. Our conveyors eliminate the requirement for side guides. It makes for a more hygienic option, encapsulating the product and minimising falling. The belt itself is run over idler rollers and requires very little maintenance. Our trough conveyor design is predominantly made of a stainless-steel construction, utilising the latest PU belts on the market to help facilitate the highest quality end product. So whether you’re looking to handle light, medium or heavy duty products – Unitech can provide and deliver a system suitable to your exact needs.
If you would like to enquire about our trough conveyors, please fill out the request form below and we’ll be happy to help.