Our trough conveyors are designed to suit the requirements of the industry sector they are supplied to. This ranges from industrial warehousing to food, beverage and pharmaceutical environments. Our trough conveyor design is predominately of a stainless-steel construction utilising the latest PU belts on the market to help facilitate the highest quality end product.
- Manufactured from 304 & 316 stainless steel, or also available in mild steel powder coated & aluminium.
- Unitech can provide complete PLC controlled systems or single standalone units which can be integrated into existing system or form part of a complete new packaging/production system.
- Hygienic design to the latest EN BS & EHEDG guidelines for ease of cleaning in the Food Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries.
- Vast array of conveyor widths available.
- Adjustable supports legs are available in many formats, with typical adjustments ranging from +/- 50mm for standard legs to +/- 100mm for non-standard.
Unitech trough conveyors eliminate the requirement for side guides making for a more hygienic option, encapsulating the product and minimising falling.