Our trough conveyors are designed to suit the requirements of the industry sector they’re supplied to. This ranges from industrial warehousing to food, beverage, pharmaceutical and package handling environments.
Trough conveyors are designed exactly as the name suggests (a conveyor which forms a trough shape) and they are used to carry and move bulk materials.
The sides of a standard conveyor can be placed at different angles to contain the load.
Our conveyors eliminate the requirement for side guides. It makes for a more hygienic option, encapsulating the product and minimising falling.
The belt itself is run over idler rollers and requires very little maintenance.
Our trough conveyor design is predominantly made of a stainless-steel construction, utilising the latest PU belts on the market to help facilitate the highest quality end product. So whether you’re looking to handle light, medium or heavy duty products – Unitech can provide and deliver a system suitable to your exact needs.
- Manufactured from 304 and 316 stainless steel. Also available in mild steel, powder coated and aluminium.
- Unitech can provide complete PLC controlled systems or single standalone units. These can be integrated into existing systems or form part of a complete new packaging / production system.
- Hygienic design which adheres to the latest EN BS & EHEDG guidelines. This allows for the ease of cleaning in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- A vast array of conveyor widths are available.
- Adjustable supports legs are available in many formats. Typical adjustments range from +/- 50mm for standard legs to +/- 100mm for non-standard.
If you would like to enquire about our trough conveyors, please fill out the request form below and we’ll be happy to help.