Our trough conveyors are designed to suit the requirements of the industry sector they’re supplied to. This ranges from industrial warehousing to food, beverage, pharmaceutical and package handling environments.
- Manufactured from 304 & 316 stainless steel, or also available in mild steel powder coated & aluminium.
- Unitech can provide complete PLC controlled systems or single standalone units which can be integrated into existing system or form part of a complete new packaging/production system.
- Hygienic design to the latest EN BS & EHEDG guidelines for ease of cleaning in the Food Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries.
- Vast array of conveyor widths available.
- Adjustable supports legs are available in many formats, with typical adjustments ranging from +/- 50mm for standard legs to +/- 100mm for non-standard.
Trough conveyors are designed exactly as the name suggests (a conveyor which forms a trough shape) and are used to carry and move bulk materials. The sides of the conveyor can be placed at different angles to contain the load. The belt itself is run over idler rollers and requires very little maintenance. Our trough conveyor design is predominantly made of a stainless-steel construction, utilising the latest PU belts on the market to help facilitate the highest quality end product. So whether you’re looking to handle light, medium or heavy duty products – Unitech can provide and deliver a system suitable to your specifications. Unitech trough conveyors eliminate the requirement for side guides making for a more hygienic option, encapsulating the product and minimising falling.
If you would like to enquire about our trough conveyors, please fill out the request form below and we’ll be happy to help.