PU Belt Conveyors
Unitech offer a wide variety of high quality PU belt conveyors – suitable for the transportation of products either in packed or unpacked formats.
Our belt conveyors are predominantly used in the Fish Poultry, Bakery and Salad industries, where we utilise our ultra-hygienic designs to EN BS & EHEDG guidelines.
In addition to our PU belt conveyors, we also build belt conveyors for pack and case products. These can easily be integrated into our automated packing conveyor systems.
What are PU Belt Conveyors?
Polyurethane Belt Conveyors (or more commonly known as PU Belt Conveyors) are used for a wide variety of applications where maintaining a high level of hygiene is paramount.
The belt has a greater elastic memory than rubber counterparts, with excellent strength and durability. This material is extremely easy to clean and resistant to oils, chemicals and other contaminants. Due to their hygienic and long lasting nature, they are extremely useful in food contact environments.
- Horizontal conveyors.
- Swan neck conveyors.
- Elevating conveyors.
- Bend conveyors.
- Pivot conveyors.
- Metering / speed up Transfer Conveyors.
- Cantilever design (full endless belt removal without the need for tools).
- Nose bar applications.
- Automated belt tracking (for nose bar applications).
- Stay tracked belt conveyors (maintenance free belt tracked conveyors).
- 304 and 316 stainless steel pressed side frame design – for light duty applications.
- 304 and 316 stainless steel diamond box section construction – for heavier duty applications.
- Reciprocating conveyors for freezer and oven loading.
- PLC controlled.
If you would like to make an enquiry, please fill out the request form below and we’ll be happy to help.